Who can attend?
- Graduates and above who are eager in imparting more knowledge for their personal and professional development
- Graduates and above personals who volunteer in creating awareness among public about preventive and curative medicine without clinical practice
- Pharmacists, Lab Technicians, Physiotherapists and other therapists who are interested in cellular nutritional and environmental medicine
- Candidates from Biotechnology, Engineering and other fields whose sole aim is to impart knowledge in creating real health and wellness for all
Digital Course Faculty
Dr. A. Sreekumar
- Functional Nutritional & Cellular Medicine Practitioner for 18 years.
- Head and Neck Consultant for 35 years.
- A Fellow of Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (FACNEM)
- National President of Indian Nutritional Medical Association
- Invited speaker in various national and international conferences in Antiaging Medicine & Nutritional Congress across the globe
Mr. Munna Anand
- Over 20 + Years in the Health & Fitness Industry, Founder of IRON BUTTERFLY 24, a Mind Body Metamorphosis Program.
- Post-graduate degrees in both Psychology and Physiology areas of human health.
- Certified Therapist in Eastern and Western Physical & Mental Therapeutic methods.
- Certified in Eastern & Western areas of Science and Metaphysical Healing modalities.
- Business consultant for multinational companies for 20 years.
Registered Students' Entitlement
- 1 All Presentations in PowerPoint / PDF
- 2 Short Notes
- 3 Guidelines for Dissertation
- 4 Networking Opportunities
ADMISSIONS 2020 – 2021
The modules are designed by international experts under the guidance of academic leaders in India in integrating science, medicine and traditional wisdom. The modules were designed to equip professionals with the best in nature, best in medicine, best in science and technology.Download Brochure